Need your dinner ready really, REALLY quick? Well, the Instant Pot to the rescue! Here's how you do it:
In the INSTANT POT on "Saute", heat olive oil on medium high. Stir in all the spices and cook for another 1 - 2 minutes.
Stir in the water, the beef broth, the diced tomatoes, the canned chilies and the dry pasta. Close the pot and set on "Manual" for half the cooking time it says on the box (e.g. if it says 5 minutes, set 2 minutes).
When the pot is finished, release the pressure valve and remove the lid. Add the cubed cream cheese and stir carefully until dissolved. Then add the grated cheese and stir until dissolved. Finally, add the milk.
Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (or more, to taste)
- 2 cups water
- 1 container beef broth reduction or bouillon cube
- 1 (10 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of green chilies
- 1 (340 g) box of elbow pasta
- 120 g cream cheese (half a box)
- 1 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk